Local SEO Marketing.
Does your business come up on the first page of search results when your customers are looking for the products and services you provide in your area? If not, then your customers are spending their money with your competitors on that rank ahead of you on Google and Bing instead.
Being first in local search is valuable.
At Gator SEO, we know exactly how valuable being one the first of search results is for a local business. That is why we are passionate about helping our clients achieve the best results possible to ensure that they can reach their customers when it counts.
Local SEO – search engine optimization – is like baking a cake. It takes several ingredients prepared in just a specific manner, set in an oven at a specific temperature, and baked over a specified length of time to achieve the desired results. Except with SEO, the number of ingredients goes from a less than a dozen to dozens.
The right local search consultant has experience plus the ability to adapt.
Fortunately, when you work with the right local search consultant, you get the combination of years of experience built into someone who also loves learning from the latest news and adapting to the latest trends. You also get someone who not only wants to help you understand the process, but also wants to ensure that you are seeing measurable results.
Here is a quick glance at what you can expect from a local SEO campaign from Gator SEO:
- WordPress website design (if needed) to ensure that your website is running on the content management system that is ranked best for search engine optimization.
- Mobile optimization of your website (if needed) to ensure that your website is accessible for both desktop and mobile users.
- Local keyword research to determine the specific keywords customers in your area search for when they are ready to purchase your products or inquire about your services.
- Local on-site optimization to ensure that Google knows where you are located, what your business has to offer, and how much value you give on each page.
- Local off-site optimization that boosts the authority of your website to help your raise your business’s keyword rankings in search results.
- Local social media optimization to ensure that your customers can find your business on the top social media networks.
- Local citation generation to further establish your business’s local authority as well as add additional ways for your customers to find your business on the internet.
- Assistance setting up your Google Analytics so you can see for yourself how traffic from sources such as organic search, social media, and local citations is increasing. If your local business sells products or collects leads online, we can even help you link your traffic sources to conversions!
- Additional SEO reporting to show specific increases in keyword rankings, domain authority, and much more!
If everything on that list sounds good to you, then be sure to contact us so we can start helping you get more visibility in local search results!