Local Social Media Marketing
There are a lot of resources when it comes to social media marketing. But if you are not following the ones specifically for local business, then you may be missing out on key social media tactics that could be costing you customers in your area.
Social media networks have features specific to local business.
While big brands seem to dominate the top social networks, those same social networks offer a host of features designed with local businesses in mind. At Gator SEO, we can help your local business tap into those features to ensure that you are reaching your customers on the social networks they love to hang out on with family and friends.
Social media marketing amplifies word of mouth referrals.
Referrals make social networks extremely valuable for local businesses. You know how powerful a referral is to your bottom line. Social media takes referral marketing to the next level.
When one person loves a product they bought from your store or a service you provided them, they don’t just tell their friends at lunch. They announce it on their Facebook wall where all their friends and family can see it. That is a referral that has the potential to reach dozens, hundreds, or possibly thousands of people!
Social media networks are becoming local business directories.
Let’s focus on one network for just a moment. Facebook has over a billion active users on a daily basis. This means that most of your local customers are likely using Facebook. Facebook also offers a feature on their desktop and mobile app for users to find local businesses nearby that their friends have visited and gives them the option to leave reviews.
In essence, the top social media network is now trying to become the next local business directory, rating network, and review site.
Your customers are social networking beyond Facebook.
Beyond the number one social network, you also likely have customers who are tweeting, pinning, instagramming, and snapchatting. Fortunately, we at Gator SEO can help you navigate the social media marketing waters in the following ways.
- Establish your local business on the social networks where your customers are most active.
- Ensure that your social media profiles are fully optimized so that local customers can find you on each social network and access your address and relevant contact information quickly.
- Generate great content for you to share specifically geared to fit audiences on specific social networks to help you build engagement with local customers.
- Help you manage social media presence including your notifications, messages, responses, replies, and other social networking activity.
- Implement a strategy so that you build positive reviews of your local business on Facebook.
- Keep you up-to-date on the latest emerging trends in social media so that your profiles, pages, and content stay current and fresh.
- Create campaigns across all of your social channels to match your website so that local customers are in tune with your current promotions.
Ready to get your local business in front of customers in your area on social media? If so, contact us today!